Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: WE NEED MORE PATRONS

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell is this place anyway? Cheers? An exclusice club? Hell no! I want eveybody here. So go out and get people who can help me get rid of all this empty space in here.


    GO FORTH AND WREAK HAVOC

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wreaking, wreaking....

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks at Cherry* stick a fork in her she's done wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Havoc, Havoc wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *slithering across the floor*...*crawling up the bar stool*...."hiccup"!!!..whatcha got to drink?? "hiccup"..*PLOP*..darn!!! gotta crawl back up that slippery bar stool..OOPs!!sorry mishter didn't know that was yer leg.."hiccup"..gimme a Jack/black straight.. make that a bottle..*SLIP/PLOP*..to heck with it..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    ------------------

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    So, we need to wreak more havoc than usual? Not really a problem, heh.

    *runs off*

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Help Hostboard by clicking on a banner today.
    ChatterBox
    Bran's Place

  7. #7
    Raven Soul
    Guest Raven Soul's Avatar

    Post

    I am just someone who looked to see "Who's Online" and saw this board. No one special.

    <TABLE style="FILTER: glow (color=white strength=10"><font size="6" color="red"="times new roman">Cheers!</font></table>

    ------------------
    Thou have the elegance and the grown capacity, thou recognized around the globe, Raven switched said discussion into elementary after school fight.

    The Unexplained

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SOMEBODY GET THAT MAN A DRINK!!!

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  9. #9
    Raven Soul
    Guest Raven Soul's Avatar

    Post

    Hehehe. I will take a Ameretto(sp?) Sour. (Yeah I know its weak, but still good.)

    ------------------
    Thou have the elegance and the grown capacity, thou recognized around the globe, Raven switched said discussion into elementary after school fight.

    The Unexplained

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, where the hell are my bar tenders? Aw hell. coming up!!

    (by the way, no drink here, in this bar, as long as it has alcohol, is weak)

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •